Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Prayers Answered

Mark 11:24 “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

The first hurdle is finished. Now it is time to take a deep, deep breath and set forward with the determination that everything will be fine.
JASON DOES NOT HAVE PANCREATIC CANCER
I can breathe…I can walk without stumbling now…I can see the future and it’s bright. It’s filled with days of swinging, singing, dancing, laughing, holding hands, eating, playing, going to Disneyland and enjoying our new back yard.
My nails are gone but they will grow back.

The power of prayer and positive thinking is amazing. It’s impossible to explain in words what my heart has felt the last few days. It’s a deep, deep pain. It’s a heartbreaking pain that I wouldn’t wish upon anyone. To put it bluntly, I was worried that my husband may have had an incurable form of cancer. In Jason’s words “I would rather any other cancer, one that I can fight, because I would fight it”.
I have felt fear, sadness, heartache, anxiety, worry, love and loss in the last four days. All normal feelings during this circumstance.

For those that listened, thank you.
For those that provided, thank you.
For those that prayed, thank you.

I hope I don’t have to worry about scary things like this until we’re older with silver hair, wrinkles and walking canes. Then we can stumble away to the heavenly gates together.

Yes I understand that we all die at some point, ( I am a medical professional) but it’s not our time. Not now.

Time for some love and low fat meals!
We’re ready to battle you my dear pancreas… watch out!
We will find what is inflaming you and rid you of Jason’s body.
I just know it.
God is on our side and with that, anything and everything is possible in my book. Photobucket

No comments: