Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mini me-cation

This is what matters.
My little one smiling.
My hubby happy and content.
Me adoring my little one and hubby.

My family, it's small, it's mine, it's life.

I'm taking some time during this dreary winter rainy Seattle season to focus.
Focus on myself for once, and only take it one day at a time.

For a living, I give to others, I take care of others.
It's part of my natural personality and now is time to give to myself.

I've de-activated Facebook for a bit.
Time to stop reading other's life stories and focus on mine.
It may sound selfish, but it's what I've got to do.

I've got so many positive amazing things in my life and lots to look forward to this upcoming year.
This month has started out right with Jason's blood work levels coming down to near normal.
After six months of Chinese herbal medicine it's the only thing that has worked.

Do you focus on yourself ever?
Do you sometimes get too carried away with stress that is handed to us daily?
Sometimes we all need a little mini me-vacation.

I think 33 may be the age of my first mini-me-crisis so I'm stepping in and taking control.
Here's a little quote from a blogger that I love to learn life lessons from.

Little Miss Momma... check her out! You'll learn some life lessons.
XO


Photobucket

No comments: