Sunday, March 22, 2009

The View from Above





So this week we managed to at least get the baby's room taped up and prepped for the pink paint that will soon overtake the walls. The chair-rail was put up by my contractor brother, Raf. He did a spectacular job. The next goal.... the actual paint. Sometimes I think I have all the time in the world but the other day when I looked at the calendar I realized that I only have three months. So does that mean I should try to sleep in every day for the next three months since I will not be able to enjoy those extra minutes in the morning anymore? No, I don't think that's what it means. The fact is, it is now harder to sleep. Not only because I have a baby bump but because of the countless lists of things that run through my head on a daily basis. I'm pretty sure we'll get it done in the end, well, I hope.

Lyla kicks like a gymnast. She's so adorable. She loves it when I eat and I think she is actually doing cartwheels after a meal in enjoyment. Trust me, she's not lacked any sort of nutrition on my part. Jason is starting to become more attatched each day. He said to me yesterday that every morning he thinks my stomach is larger and larger (I took that as a compliment).

We planned a last minute trip to California during the first week of April. We will be able to visit Jason's dad and two other siblings. I'll keep my fingers crossed for some sun and my agenda is to relax.

Lastly, the invites for my shower were sent out and they are just the most adorable thing ever! The giggles, the dllies, the shirts that twirl, Angela is having a baby Girl!

She's just around the corner..........

No comments: