Sometimes I sit and daydream about things I want to do or accomplish. Not big things just small stuff. Here's a few:
1. Have a themed dinner party with cocktails, dressing up and have everything be creative and simple.
2. Sell my handmade cards.
3. Make my wine business big, creative, outstanding and fun.
4. Learn to cook from scratch like a pro.
5. Take pastry lessons.
6. Learn to decorate a cake like a pro.
7. Learn to decorate cookies like you see in the bakeries.
8. Scrapbook more.
9. Take more video-tape of my life and my family thus far.
10. Learn how to use Adobe and make my pictures look pretty.
11. Take a photography class.
12. Exercise in some way every single day.
13. Have a family portrait taken.
14. Go to Walla Walla and wine taste for a weekend.
15. Learn to swim instead of just paddling around to save my life.
16. Overcome my fear of water.
17. Go on a road trip across the United States in an RV.
18. Take dancing lessons with Jason.
19. Be a mom.
20. Have one recipe made by me that others crave and request.
21. Meet new people.
22. Laugh Often.
23. Volunteer again for homeless medical needs.
24. Stay at home all day and have a movie marathon and not feel guilty.
25. Decorate my house and have it look good!
To top it off.......... my daily routine of loving life, God, my family and enjoying the small things. It's simple, sweet and my life!
Monday, January 19, 2009
I can't believe I'm 18 weeks pregnant. Time goes so quickly yet so slowly at the same time. Life is an amazing thing and creating a little life in my belly is even more eye opening. My body is truly a wonderland and God has created a beautiful thing. I'm so astonished that I can bring another life into this world and thankful to God for blessing Jason and I with this opportunity to be parents. We are both ready to be parents, oh so ready. We wanted this little baby before we created it, and she will be brought into life with loving hearts, hands and parents that will forever be there for her.
Friday, January 9, 2009
What a Holiday Season! Snow, rain, floods, food, family, friends, cleaning, relaxing, and being jolly. Everything I would imagine for a typical Holiday season. I had a great time doing all of the above. I am trying to savor every second of time as a married couple with no kids. We are truly enjoying one another while anxiously awaiting the birth of our first baby! I can't wait for everything but at the same time I'm scared, freaked out, nervous, and have no idea what to expect. I'm pretty sure these are all normal feelings.
It's official, I put in for my maternity leave time and my new schedule for when I return to work. That made it even more realistic! I also went maternity clothes shopping with my mother in law. Thanks to my friend Sadie she lent me some marvelous clothes as well. So I think I'm set for now and can breathe in more relaxing fit clothing.
Jason and I are heading off to New York at the end of the month and hope to have a few more little trips before the small one comes. Just to enjoy our time. Every day so far is an experience to say the least. My resolution is to embrace my pregnancy, my body and the changes that are happening to me. It can be hard but I'm going to love it from this point on! Now that I am actually starting to look pregnant and not like I have a big beer bloat it may be easier.
Ta Ta for now!