Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random Thoughts




It's been a while, a long while. I've found that I am not a frequent blogger. It's hard for me to keep up with my hectic schedule! My new wine business is fun and I spend most of my free time focusing on that. Our recent Open House was a hit as well and I find myself learning more and more about wine and my palate every day. Currently, I'm on a "wine smelling" kick. I just like to smell it and see what I come up with. The sense of smell is so amazing and can definitely trigger memories, events and open doors to new senses.

Recently Jason took me on a surprise trip to Lake Chelan! It was so nice. He planned it all without me knowing. We stayed at Campbell's resort on the water. It was a weekend filled with relaxing and literally doing NOTHING. Well needed and deserved. We went to my favorite winery, Vin Du Lac. There I was able to hands on see their beautiful lucious surroundings and their amazing awards and accolades. I think they will always be my favorite winery.

Gooble Gobble.... Turkey day is around the corner! More to post soon as I'll try to keep up from now on.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE your new background! I've gotta try that!
"PINK" is always "YOU".