Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall is here and Lyla is falling!

I absolutely love the feeling of fall. The crisp air, the orange and yellow leaves, hot apple cider, baking pastries, pumpkin pie, candy corn, dressing up Lyla for Halloween, parties, crock pots, warm houses, scarves, watching movies on a rainy night, and Thanksgiving. I'm glad that fall has blessed us with it's beginning.


Each season brings new memories with my precious little girl. She is now 15months old and walking! She stumbles here and there and has her falls quite often but she is one confident little lady. I'm so proud of the person that she is becoming! Her short blond curls hang down her neck and bounce with each step. She reaches for my hand all the time and loves for me to walk next to her side. She will randomly walk up to me, hug me, pat me on the side and kiss me. She's so sweet. She also has the other side, the one that likes to pull my hair, bite, and scream so loud that I hear tones ringing in both ears. I love both of her sides, she's one happy little girl!

Life is good, fall is here and I'm ready for all the Holiday memories!
Cheers!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Amen to that!
(typo, before)
She is a god hugger like her Mama.