Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Kick Kick Kick



Kicking, Gooing and smiling are Lyla's favorite things to do these days. She's lost interest in sleep, she only likes to do that if she's extremely tired and she'll do whatever it takes to stay awake and have fun! I love watching all of her expressions. The gooing is my favorite but a hard one to catch on tape. Every time I bring out the camera... she just stares and stops her constant chatting. Might she be a bit camera shy? I think so!

I was just noticing the other day that she's growing so fast! Her head and fingers look so much bigger to me. Time is flying by and I want to make sure I am here for every new milestone. Lucky me, on Sunday night while sitting on the couch for a little "tummy time" she rolled over. She was calm and proud, and I thought maybe she only rolled because I was leaning on the couch and gave her a hill to roll down. I quickly turned her over and put her back in the original position. With her Auntie Diana there we cheered her on. "Go Lyla Go!" "Rolllll over, rooooolllll over!". Then she did it again! I screamed with glee and picked her up to go tell Jason. Well I think my scream may have startled her a bit because she hasn't rolled since and she was quite shocked by my outburst. At least I was there! Yipeeee!

I'm back at work and it's been quite nice to see all of my patients again. I enjoy my job and am lucky to have such a flexible workplace. I am even able to come home and breastfeed at lunch if I have time. I couldn't imagine a better situation. Lyla is always happy to see me (or maybe it's just the breastfeeding she's happy about).

Jason and I are getting ready for Fall and our pumpkin decorations are up. Lyla has her costume and she's really excited for Trick or Treating! Or so I'd like to think.

Much Love to all of you (anyone???) that reads this.
Angela

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Catalina clams up around the camera too - I think she gets distracted by the shiny. :) Lyla is too cute! I'm glad the return to work has gone well.