Monday, September 5, 2011

Take a BREAK

Ever feel so tired you can barely walk? Gosh... sometimes I do! Today is one of those days. It's sunny and bright out (probably the last day of summer) but I'm so worn out that I can't even stammer up the energy to go to the park. It is most likely because I just got over the horrible FLU. It was bad, and I mean bad.... I never miss work and I missed two half days. I think if I would have just called in sick one full day I may have recovered quicker but silly ol' me tried to work. I've got a movie on for Lyla. Now it's time to cuddle up and REST. I think it may be illegal for mama's to get sick, but, when they do... just take a BREAK. It's okay every once in a while. I think Lyla actually enjoys movie day with mama. Ta Ta for now.... Mrs. Sickly Photobucket

No comments: