Friday, March 18, 2011

Crafts

Valentine's Day entryway
Just a few things I made in February (late entry!)

The plaque: I bought a piece of wood, pained it red, used my new Silhouette and printed out the word love with a heart out of vinyl, top coated it with a shine spray! Perfect little love treat for the entry way!

The frame:   was purchased from Ben Franklin. It was a cardboard frame, blank with no details. I picked out paper, painted half of it and modge podged it. Then I printed out the words in vinyl and applied it, lastly I touched it up with ribbon and a little heart trinket! The frame is resting atop my late Grandmother's crocheted doily.  So beautiful!

So easy and done in less than an hour! I loved the entry way for Feb. Now I need to think Spring and get some Easter colors going!
Happy Crafting!




Photobucket

No comments: